Taekwondo Black Belt holder
Hi, I am Yusuf Azimov
Mr Bil Keane once wrote: "Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future, but today is a gift..." I am excited to see what future might hold for me and I live with hope that a combination of my interests, passion along with unquenchable curiosity and hard work will be my pedestal to reach great heights in various fields. My aim is to reach my potential in subjects such as maths, physics and space science with the ultimate goal of contributing to the improvement of our planet by solving some of the biggest problems we currently have. I am confident that many Greta Thunbergs will be required in my generation if we are to succeed in our biggest endeavours. Sir David Attenborough said, “…we face irreversible damage to the natural world and the collapse of our societies…" – I would like this statement to become a ‘thing of the past’ and wish to put my mark on making this happen.
- • Able to read books independently at age 3
- • Ronald Ross primary school council (Y2,Y3,Y4)
- • 3 times winner of Wandsworth Sumdog Maths Competition; Y3,Y4,Y5
- • winner of several Ronald Ross school medals
- • multiple Ronald Ross School Achievement Award winner
- • BBC 500 Word 2020 Competitor
- • The Wandsworth 24 Game KS1 Tournament 2018 – RR 3rd place
- • several awards from The Alton School, 2015-2017
Extra curricular activities and skills
Clubs and Societies
- • Taekwondo – Black Belt holder
- Wild Tigers at The British Museum London 2021 - performance
- 4th KMAMA Open Online World Championships 2021 - 2nd place winner
- 3rd KMAMA (Online) Live Championships World Wide 2020 – 1st place winner
- TKD & TGMS Form KMAMA Championships – 1st place 2018
- • King’s College School, Primary School Sport Day 2019 – 1st place, 60m run
- • Beaming Stars Gymnastic Club – Best Gymnast Award 2019
- • Member of: Atomlearning, NASA Kid’s Club, littleinventors.org, Tynker
- • Chelsea Football Club – Certificate of Achievement in Talent Event 2017
- • Tennis Club – SG Sports
- • Swimming Club – Putney Leisure Centre (weekly, since 2018)
Yusuf is an intellectual giant: brimming with curiosity, determined and ambitious. In other words, a joy to teach and someone who will take advantage of every challenge and opportunity that comes his way.
Yusuf has been practicing Taekwondo at Wild Tigers for over 3 years and has obtained a black belt by living the core values of Taekwondo: respect, honesty, humility, perseverance and self-control. He took part in world and national competitions winning 1st and 2nd places. Looking forward to see his calm personality and focus on his work to evolve.
Yusuf is an extraordinary mind. His pronunciation, writing and reading skills are phenomenal and were way ahead of all my students. For the past three years Yusuf displayed an excellent character, was helpful to his peers, polite and never late. He is extremely disciplined and always aims to achieve the highest results and succeeds in it. Yusuf has a very special spark and will be an excellent asset to any organisation. I trust he will go very far in making our world a better place.
Yusuf's desire to achieve his full potential had led to him making excellent progress in year 5. We are confident Yusuf will be able to build on his success in year 6. Well done Yusuf!
Our son Yusuf is a compassionate soul, a multilingual, academically advanced child with aptitude for knowledge. Yusuf strives to be given the opportunity to achieve the highest possible standards in everything he does.